"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
That looks like fun. I'm glad you enjoyed the holiday weekend!
How fun Megora! I am so glad you had a good weekend, and that Aubrey is walking more! That is great news!
This is so great! You got a super cute photo and didn't even lose your camera to the lake bottom!Woohoo!Love your hair curly! Straight too. ;0)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks like fun. I'm glad you enjoyed the holiday weekend!
How fun Megora! I am so glad you had a good weekend, and that Aubrey is walking more! That is great news!
This is so great! You got a super cute photo and didn't even lose your camera to the lake bottom!
Woohoo!
Love your hair curly! Straight too. ;0)
Post a Comment