"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
such a cutie!!! love the dress...and look at her standing!!! she must have the prettiest eyes i've ever seen!
Definition:Cute [kyoot], noun: Aubrey
What an adorable little girl you have! That hair and those eyes...she is a heart breaker.
Aubrey is so adorable!!! That little dress is so cute! And her hair... such a cutie:)
aw she''s so beautiful!!
Love the hair, love the dress, love the shoes!!!! She's so adorable!
I have your blog on my google reader but never post comments. I guess that makes me a blurker! (is that the right word?) But...she just has to be the happiest little girl i've ever seen and I wanted to share that with you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
such a cutie!!! love the dress...and look at her standing!!! she must have the prettiest eyes i've ever seen!
Definition:
Cute [kyoot], noun: Aubrey
What an adorable little girl you have! That hair and those eyes...she is a heart breaker.
Aubrey is so adorable!!! That little dress is so cute! And her hair... such a cutie:)
aw she''s so beautiful!!
Love the hair, love the dress, love the shoes!!!! She's so adorable!
I have your blog on my google reader but never post comments. I guess that makes me a blurker! (is that the right word?) But...she just has to be the happiest little girl i've ever seen and I wanted to share that with you!
Post a Comment