Sooo, about my deleted posts.
Some of my readers (specifically ones who use google reader) may wonder about the posts I write and then delete.
See, what happens is, sometimes I stay up too late and get all sorts of emotional. When this happens I tend to write really personal/emotional posts. It's very therapeutic. Only I should usually stop myself from hitting the "Publish" button, because after I go to bed and think clearly for a moment, I realize that I really don't want to share all of that with all of you. So I get up and delete it.
It's like that saying "don't drink and dial". You know, people will have too much to drink and then call friends, ex-boyfriends, family members, etc. and say really stupid stuff that they regret when they are sober? It's like that...only minus the drinks. In this case the saying would be "don't cry and write".
Goodnight
8 comments:
I like this.
I didn't even read your last post! Now i'm curious:)
I didn't even read your last post! Now i'm curious:)
I'd be a liar if I said I am not curious, but we need to respect your right to delete your own posts. I also think writing is very therapeutic, maybe you could have a private blog that only you access and that way you can always write what you want, like a journal? Food for thought :) I do that myself cuz if most people read all that I really think and feel... I don't know how many friends I'd still have, he he he :)
hugs to you!
At least you do write your feelings down somewhere... I'm not always good at that, but I wish I was because few times I have written really personal things in my own personal journal I find myself laughing at it later when I'm in a different mood or see the bigger picture :)
I hope you don't mind that I added a link to your blog on mine.
You're so cute! I admit to doing the exact same thing, only mostly mine just stay in the "saved but not published" category. I went VT today, wasn't the same without you :(
I do the same thing, but then I just save them. So when I go back and read my drafts, I just shake my head.
Ahhh. I could obviously do some post deleting of my own.
Post a Comment