When it was time to put Bree to bed tonight we gave her a bath, put on jammies, said our prayers, and then Matt left the room while I rocked the little cutie. The lights were off, and I was singing the primary song "I Feel My Saviors Love". All of a sudden Aubrey let out the loudest, most adult sounding toot! It was so big that I felt it rumble on my leg! Well, despite the fact that it was bedtime and I was trying to be calm and quiet, I burst out laughing. I just couldn't help myself. Aubrey thought that was funny, so then she started laughing too. She was laughing so hard that she tooted again, which made me laugh even harder, which of course made her laugh even harder! I tried my best to calm down and resume my reverent song, but neither of us could stop the giggles. So we just got them all out, and laughed and giggled until we were all done.
She is my favorite little friend.
4 comments:
Too funny! I think Evie will be the only kid in kindergarten who laughs at her farts - we always giggle when she toots.
Just reading that made me giggle
Hey Megan,
Sorry, I don't have your email, but I wanted to get our new blog address. It's terrificthomasfam.blogspot.com
And I always laugh at stuff like that. But with Jefferson it usually happens during sacrament. It makes it hard to be reverent.
OH, the joys of gas! I'm the same way with Spencer, and it always seems to happen when I'm rocking him to sleep! I think it's cause he's finally relaxed. And you just can't help but giggle. Seriously.
Post a Comment