This is my new favorite song for summer. I dare you to listen to it without dancing!
This is my current favorite for working out. I don't know why. It makes me laugh.
This is my favorite song for driving with the windows down.
This is the song that Matt and I danced to at our reception.
That is all.
6 comments:
GREAT songs! My kids and I had a lot of fun dancing to your summer song! :)Thanks for sharing!
Those are all great songs. Music makes me happy too.
This is Kali. Not Taylor.
Love this post! I may just copy it, I totally love music, it such a great way to express yourself. Great songs by the way!! I love Lily Allen (the clean version of course...)
LOVE IT! And that first song was filmed in Brazil, love it even more! And yes, it was hard not to dance. :oP
I remember when I very first met you I thought we wouldn't get along because of the music you were listening to. I don't even remember what you were listening to but I was totally wrong. I think my music horizons have broadened since then. I love your songs, especially the Michael Buble one.
Post a Comment