Monday, March 2, 2009

Love List

I got this idea from the awesome ladies over at Light Refreshments Served.

A few things that I love:

-I love going out to eat. I love not having to cook, or clean up.

-I love girlfriends, talking, and dancing.

-I love America's Funniest Home videos. I especially love watching it with Matt and laughing until we cry.

-I love other peoples dogs.

-I love airports and airplanes.

-I love water. I love boats, and swimming, and anything that involves water. Even baths.

-I love my calling at church.

-I love playing games that make people look like idiots.

-I love looking at pictures of Aubrey when she was a baby. I get all sentimental and mushy, and then my ovaries start screaming at me.

-I love having a good political conversation with my husband, because we often don't agree and that makes it fun.

-I love birthdays and holidays that involve gifts. I love giving and getting!

-I love Ikea, and Target, and Kohls.

-I love nap time. Aubrey is taking a second nap right now and I am so happy I might cry!

-I love to read a book that is good enough to keep me up until the early morning hours.

-I love writing people notes and letters to tell them "thank-you" or "I love you".

-I love surprises.

-I love to change my clothes a lot. I thought I would outgrow that after high school...but I didn't:)

-I love white trashy things like demolition derby's, skinny dipping, carnivals, Mullets, etc.

-I love getting comments on my blog. Even from strangers. LOVE it.

-I love whole grain Cheerios.

-I love to love people with words and hugs.

-I love love.

What are some things you love?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I really liked this post. This is a good idea. Nothing can brighten your day more than thinking about everything you love.

Katherine Ronachert said...

i love stalking intelligent people. in other words i won't be a paris hilton stalker...

Mrs. S said...

I loved reading this post! You're so fun.