Thursday, February 26, 2009

Create

Recently lds.org presented this short video montage highlighting a talk given by Elder Uchtdorf at the last General Relief Society Conference. I just wanted to share.


7 comments:

Katie said...

I got this in an email and love it. It makes me feel good about wanting to make a new bedskirt and pillows for our bedroom. I know that's not all that spiritual, but it makes me feel happy and enjoy my home more.

Katie said...

I got this in an email and love it. It makes me feel good about wanting to make a new bedskirt and pillows for our bedroom. I know that's not all that spiritual, but it makes me feel happy and enjoy my home more.

Sonnie's Stories said...

Thanks. I'm one of Ann's good friends, and I enjoy reading your blog. I needed this spiritual boost today. Thank you.

Lauren Davison said...

Ah. Thank you. That was one of my all-time favorites from this past conference! What a beautiful video!

Somer said...

I love that! What a wonderful tribute to women. And I just have to scroll down to see you beautiful creation. Megan, she is so wonderful. You are too.

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

Hi Megan, my name is Anna, I'm a friend of Kika's. I've been reading your blog for a while now. Your posts have always touched me as have Aubreys accomplishments. I hope you don't mind that I am adding you to my list on my blog.

Rachel said...

I love that talk. That video is pretty awesome.