
This photo needs a little explanation. Every night after dinner, Matt and I practice walking with Aubrey. On this particular night Aubrey had gotten extremely dirty during dinner, but since she was just going to go up for a bath anyway, we decided she could practice walking with only her diaper on. Plus her shoes and sock. It looked so funny, but oh so cute.

I finally put a baby gate up between the kitchen and living room, and it has made cleaning up sooo much easier! Aubrey just likes to chew on it.

Aubrey is getting so incredibly tall. She pulls up to stand on everything. She loves the refrigerator, but luckily hasn't figured out how to open it yet. She also loves to stand up by the front door and grab the door knob...like she's trying to bust this joint!

We've been working on teaching Aubrey to feed herself with a spoon...but it hasn't quite caught on yet. Once she gets the spoon in her hand she likes to wave it around and fling her food all over the kitchen:)

If she isn't just the cutest little thing then I don't know who is.
8 comments:
She is SO CUTE!!! :)
I LOVE the diaper picture! And I can't wait until it warms up so we can eat outside and my kids can fling their food anywhere they want and I won't have to clean it up! Thanks for coming to play today!
those are som super cute pictures of aubrey! i especially love the one at the very end in the bath tub. Don't we all love that part of the day?! She is darling!!
I agree with Aubrey, flinging food all over the kitchen sounds like much more fun ...as long as I'm not the one who then has to clean it all up ;-D
She is beyond cute... her eyes and beautiful curly hair and sweet happy smile ... she is stunning!
Well shoot dang! I think you might be right! She is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen, too! :)
Aubrey really is the cutest thing ever. I love the picture of her eating with her spoon. Her hair is getting so long and is so cute and curly, I love it.
Wow! Every single picture is so cute! What a beautiful little girl!
That last picture is perfect, so incredibly cute.
Post a Comment