Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Little Break

Hello dear readers.

I have decided to take a little hiatus from the interneting. I am just feeling kind of burned out with the world of blogging/facebooking. Need to live more in the real world. I will be back eventually, when I feel like it again. This means I won't be posting or checking other peoples blogs...so if you need to tell me something or get in touch, please email me. I'll still be doing that:)

Bye for now!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

It's always a good idea + refreshing to take a healthy break for a while. Enjoy the real world :-D

Rachel said...

I have been feeling the same way lately. I feel like I'm tired of blogging-not that I even do it too much. Have fun in the real world.

Kika VilaNova said...

Your posts are very inspiring to me. I hope you will come back soon.

Hugs!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Good luck, SUCH Self-restraint!