"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Yeah!!!!! Wonderful!
Hooray! That's fantastic news!!
YAY for Aubrey!
Right before her birthday, how fun. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I hope you got some video for me to watch! That is so exciting! This is a HUGE deal! You definitely need to celebrate.
Oh! I am so happy for her!! I can't wait to see.
Go Aubrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! (Can you hear me yelling all the way down here in P town?)
That's awesome! Soon you'll be chasing her all over creation. I can't wait to be on the phone when I hear you scream, "Aubrey, stop running in circles and just sit down!" :)
How exciting. Congrats to the both of you. You guys are great for being persistent. I'm so proud of Aubrey!
HOW EXCITING! Hooray!
Can't wait to hear more! What an accomplishment!
Ahhhh!!!!! Holy cow! So exciting!
I bet you are so proud of her! Go Aubrey!!
YAY!!! that is so cool!!!!!!!! can't wait to hear more!! :)
Go Aubrey!
hallelujah! what an exciting day!also, in case you miss my last blog post, you're one of the winners of the extra free pair of shoes for hosting a party! south jordan isn't too far at all, so go ahead and email me at tine.gibb@gmail.com and we'll set up a date for your party.can't wait to see you again!
Holy cow, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Yeah!!!!! Wonderful!
Hooray! That's fantastic news!!
YAY for Aubrey!
Right before her birthday, how fun. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I hope you got some video for me to watch! That is so exciting! This is a HUGE deal! You definitely need to celebrate.
Oh! I am so happy for her!! I can't wait to see.
Go Aubrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! (Can you hear me yelling all the way down here in P town?)
That's awesome! Soon you'll be chasing her all over creation. I can't wait to be on the phone when I hear you scream, "Aubrey, stop running in circles and just sit down!" :)
How exciting. Congrats to the both of you. You guys are great for being persistent. I'm so proud of Aubrey!
HOW EXCITING! Hooray!
Can't wait to hear more! What an accomplishment!
Ahhhh!!!!! Holy cow! So exciting!
I bet you are so proud of her! Go Aubrey!!
YAY!!! that is so cool!!!!!!!! can't wait to hear more!! :)
Go Aubrey!
hallelujah! what an exciting day!
also, in case you miss my last blog post, you're one of the winners of the extra free pair of shoes for hosting a party!
south jordan isn't too far at all, so go ahead and email me at tine.gibb@gmail.com and we'll set up a date for your party.
can't wait to see you again!
hallelujah! what an exciting day!
also, in case you miss my last blog post, you're one of the winners of the extra free pair of shoes for hosting a party!
south jordan isn't too far at all, so go ahead and email me at tine.gibb@gmail.com and we'll set up a date for your party.
can't wait to see you again!
Holy cow, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment