"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Old and Snotty
This week we celebrated Matt's birthday. Matt is a pretty laid back and low key kind of guy, so even though I always try to make his birthday a big deal (because I always make my birthday a big deal), it always ends up being pretty casual. In our family we have the tradition of birthday wishes. During the week of a person's birthday they can have as many birthday wishes as they want (within reason). The only birthday wish Matt had, was the only birthday wish he ever has...to go skiing. Oh, and also a round chocolate cake. Matt got both of his wishes granted, plus a date with his hot wife on Friday night. I'd say that's a pretty good birthday!
Happy birthday, Matty. I'm glad I get to grow old along with you.
(And now we both have rotten colds, so I'm glad to be snotty along with you.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Megan! Happy birthday to your husband. It was fun too read that he wanted a round cake because i always want round cake for a birthday. I think that is a real cake for a birthday:) Anyway... it was just fun to see that he wanted a round one. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you!
Post a Comment