Bree is coming down with something....she woke up at 6:00 this morning with a fever. I brought her into bed with me in an attempt to get some more sleep, but she just wiggled and kicked and pulled my hair until we got up. She has been dressed, fed, and given a dose of Tylenol. I am still in my pajamas, I have a head full of frizzy fluff, and I ate a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast.
There you have it. Not only do I not have it together today...but I am sharing it with the world. In the words of The Pioneer Woman, "I'm just keepin' it real."
4 comments:
I hope you both feel better soon! And I hope you both get a nap!
It doesn't take much to leave my house and I a wreak. I think your's looks pretty great. Get some rest. Oh, and is that a walker I see?
your house looks super-clean to me; mine is never that clean, not even on a good day :)
Whats wrong with Chocolate cake for breakfast?
Post a Comment