Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pajama Party

Yesterday, despite the wretched snow storm, we were able to go to the annual Christmas pajama party. Every year Matt's mom and dad buy all the grand kids (even the ones in Germany and Iowa) matching Christmas pajamas, and then we have the joyous task of attempting to capture the cuteness on film.


As you can see, Bree wasn't really loving the picture taking process. But the tradition must live!

It was absolute chaos...but so cute!!!
And I love how Aubrey's cousin Aydrie is taking a picture of all the adults taking pictures. He's a smart one!
This is last years photo.

Wonderful Christmas memories:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun tradition! They all look so cute.

Erica said...

I just think that is the cutest tradition! I'm going to have to start that when I'm a grandma :)

Rachel said...

My mom bought us all matching pajamas every year for Christmas up until about three years ago. That's a lot of flannel pajamas.