This I know. When I was 12 and my mom was teaching me how to do my laundry...I should have listened more carefully. Especially to the part where she mentioned checking the pockets of my pants before washing them. Because I was pretty upset that one time in college when I washed and dried my sparkly chapstick and ruined a pair of jeans. But not nearly as upset as I was this week when I realized that I washed AND dried my iPod!
And don't worry. Just for good measure, today Aubrey dropped my cell phone into a glass of water. And it's dead as a door nail.
I wonder what's next. Maybe my hair straightener? Because I really could not do without that.
Incidentally, if you need to reach me, email is probably the best option. Although, you never know what may happen to this janky computer.
6 comments:
Just let your iPod dry out for at least a week before plugging it in or trying to turn it on. I washed my Shuffle twice, and it still works.
Can't help you with the cell phone. :)
Jack threw my cell phone in the tub and I let it dry out before recharging it. It didn't work great but it was okay for a while. Sorry for your loss.
Noa boiled my phone...and after drying it out for a few days it worked enough to get by. And now that it has been a few months it is back to working perfectly. I don't know how. I hope your flat iron doesn't break. Or your janky computer!
Oh the sadness. I dropped my cell into a glass of juice on accident when I was recovering from wisdom tooth extraction..yikes. Totally killed it. But, I got a new one, and took the old one apart and let it dry for a couple weeks and it actually worked when I put it back together..so I probably didn't need to buy a new one. Just my luck.
I'm tellin' you it's the holiday curse. My cell phone died for no reason yesterday. Stinks!
OH NO! That's such a bummer!!
Post a Comment