Aubrey finally got her foot/ankle braces yesterday! Aren't they cute? I'm glad they come in pink:) They're so helpful already!
"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Braces and Doors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How cute that they come in pink! Those are much cuter than Wyatt's braces, but thank heaven for braces, for the doctors who invent them, and the factories that manufacture them. When I tell people Wyatt was born with club feet, they can't believe it because of the way he runs around. I bet it will be the same way with Aubrey.
Braces are great! We had them and lost them and got them again. They make such a difference. I'm glad they arrived.
In spite of the need for the occasional privacy, don't you love seeing those little fingers under the door.
I love that they are in pink. How handy to be able to put her shoes over them.
I love that picture of her by the door. She looks so grown up.
How fun! I hope the cute little pink braces help out, sounds like they will do wonders!
Pink braces- how handy! I bet she'll feel even more confident in them, once she gets used to them. And don't you just love the lack of bathroom privacy!?
Hooray! That is so great that you can already notice a big difference! She is so cute. Taylor and I will be in Utah at Christmas time. I would love to see you.
Those are pretty cute. Isn't it great that foot braces can be so cute?
I love that the braces come in pink! It's so fun to express being a girl! I'm glad they are making a difference. Bree is beautiful! I remember when Madelyn went through the phase of closing doors all over the house. SHe still does it a little bit...
I love that the braces come in pink! It's so fun to express being a girl! I'm glad they are making a difference. Bree is beautiful! I remember when Madelyn went through the phase of closing doors all over the house. SHe still does it a little bit...
Aw that is so cute that they have a brace in pink! My brother had to wear special books all the way till he was about 5 because his feet were turned inward. He hated them in the beggining but then he got used to them and when he stopped wearing them he got into all kinds of athletic activities. I'm glad they have accessories like those to help children have better motor skills :)
How is your Christmas going to be? Are you travelling anywhere? We'll be here with Trevor's family :)
hugsssss
Post a Comment