Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree. Always has been, and hope it always will be. This year is a lovely 7 ft. noble fir!
3. When do you put up the tree? We usually get the tree the first weekend in December and pray it lasts until Christmas!
4. Do you like eggnog? No, no, and no. gag! Matt loves it, so i usually buy some for him.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Dream House
6. Hardest person to buy for? Matt. The man is so picky about clothes, and whenever I try to figure out what he wants he never tells me. He is very mysterious that way. Although I think I did good this year!
7. Easiest person to buy for? Aubrey. She loves everything.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep. But baby Jesus currently has a broken arm.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I've done both, but this year will probably be email.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of any.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Muppet Christmas Carrol
12. When do you start shopping? November
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Matt's parents take all their children and children's spouses to The Roof downtown every year after Christmas, and it really is the best food!
15. Lights on the tree? Colored
16. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night by Josh Groban
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course!
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commercialism
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't do theme trees
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Fillet Mignon
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? For our cars to stop breaking down!

I tag Stephanie, Kika, Michele, Rachel, and Kali!

2 comments:

Somer said...

Evan is impossible to shop for too.

Kika VilaNova said...

yay I'll go to this tag right now!

Hope to see you tomorrow :)

hugs!