Well, we had a very wonderful Christmas this year. It all started with a big snowstorm that rolled in early Christmas morning and lasted all day long! It snowed so much that we weren't sure we would be able to make it to my mom and dad's house later in the day. Matt had to go out and shovel twice before 2:00 pm! But thankfully the plows came around right before we left. All that snow certainly did make things exciting.
I thought the snow made our wreath look really pretty.

We had a blast opening presents with Bree this year! She really got the hang of it, and loved ripping the paper. Unfortunately she found the paper and bows a bit more exciting than the new toys...but I guess that's how it goes. It was so much fun!

This is what we woke up to on Christmas morning. It seriously snowed ALL day!

After a visit from Matt's mom and dad we took off to spend the day with my parents and my brother (who was visiting from Seattle). We decided to spend the night so we could put Aubrey to bed and stay up late playing the Wii and watching Christmas movies. The Wii was sooooo much fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures...particularly of my brother and my hubby boxing. It was pretty hilarious. Below you can see my mom's mad bowling skills.

All in all it was a great Christmas. Part of me is glad it's over with, and part of me is sad that it ended so quickly. Now I guess we just need to have some New Year's celebrations!
2 comments:
I love the snow! But it does make it difficult to drive around. Glad you guys made it safely to your destinations on Christmas day. Aubrey... SO CUTE! I LOVE her hair and eyes, love it love it! :)
hugs!
I also loved the snow, but it did make for some scary driving for us. The Wii is super fun and it looks so funny if you watch people without looking at the tv screen. so funny.
Post a Comment