Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Colors

We've been picking out paint colors for what seems like an eternity...but I think I've settled on the colors for the half bathroom, Aubrey's bathroom, and the master bedroom. I love the names almost as much as the colors. Eminence, Lemon Pound Cake, and Viking. I'm leaning towards green tea for an accent wall in the kitchen.

And in case you were curious...the name of my black nail polish is razzle dazzle. But I think I'm ready to switch to girl talk.

My political color of choice is blue.

Color me happy!

6 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

he he We are politically blue too!

:)

Kristyn said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see the after shots. I need to work on some touch-ups here. I hate doing touch-ups.

I saw this and thought of you! http://smittenkitchen.com/2008/11/leites-connusmate-chocolate-chip-cookie/

Tell me if you make them! I love that website.

Also, I wanted to tell you I totally laughed when I read your comment on our blog about us wearing summer clothes when trick or treating. If you only you knew how hot it still is here! (Or was.) It was in the 90's all last week, and yesterday was the first day I hadn't turned on the AC since I can't remember. Insane. Whoever thought of global warming must live in Az!

whitney said...

Another true blue here!

Loved the paint color names. Reading the names is half the fun of picking out paint, in my book.

missy. said...

yes, indeed, it is a good day to be blue! :)

Somer said...

Hehe, I'm blue too. Last night, I was at a meeting with a bunch of reds, oh well.

I have something for Aubrey to try if she wants. Its a little horse that Maisy loved. It really strengthened her legs. Let me know.

Rachael said...

yay for blue Mormons!