Monday, November 10, 2008

Aubrey Rocks My World!

Here Bree is practicing her downward facing dog. She will be very good at yoga! Aubrey loves to crawl up the stairs by herself these days. It's a pretty new development and we're way excited about it.


Check out this video of Aubrey going up the stairs. Keep in mind that just a few weeks ago she fought the physical therapist all the way while we were practicing this. Now she does it by herself all the time!

(Sorry for the quality of the video. I was trying to take the video and simultaneously keep Bree from falling down the stairs!)


7 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Go Aubrey!! I adore her sweater - so dang cute!!

Mrs. S said...

She's made so much progress just in the short time since you've moved! I can hardly recognize her progress!

Melanie said...

Awesome! I love the stiff-leg move- and I gasped at all the same places as you! How exciting, but a little scary!

Somer said...

I love the bum in the air. Good work Aubrey, such a big girl.

Lauren Davison said...

How exciting! The is just too stinkin' cute, I'll tell you what!

Lauren Davison said...

That was supposed to say "she," by the way. Ooops! :)

Amanda Duke said...

It is amazing how much progress she has made since we last saw you guys! She is such a little fighter!