Saturday, November 8, 2008

<3

Dear Diary,

It's been a good weekend so far. On Friday night we had a double date with lovely friends (and left Aubrey with another lovely friend). Good food, good conversation, good times. Miss them. But not as much as we will if they move to Minnesota (bbrrrrr!).

Today was Super Saturday. Yay! Love the sisters in this ward. Wish I knew more. There was a nice big breakfast, and crafts. I helped make blankets and chatted with some cool ladies. Got chastised for cutting holes too big...but you know, I'm not so much with the crafty.

Matt made extra moolah today working for his Daddy. Love him! (Matt I mean. His Daddy too, but you know. Different.)

Then we met my parentals down town for dinner. It had the potential to be lovely, but Aubrey was tired and inflexible and my mahi mahi was too spicy! So it was a fast meal. But my parentals are cool. My mom let Aubrey drool all over her keys, and that helped.

I sat next to Aubrey on the way home and took her picture, and that really cheered her up! Then she let me hold her hand, snuggle close to her face, and sing quietly in her ear. We had a moment and I cried 'cause I love her so much.

Tonight Matt and I watched Get Smart and laughed a lot! Matt is downstairs right now watching all the funny parts again. He's funny like that. Love Steve Carell.

Tomorrow is Sunday. Sunday's tend to be hard, but we're staying positive. Yeah Sunday!!!!

Megan

3 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

hmmm i love mahi mahi :)

Somer said...

I hope it continued to be a good weekend.

Melanie said...

What a fun weekend! And yeah, Minnesota!? Crazy Jason...