Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sharing The Love

Here you go, Bea! This is my favorite recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. I Hope you love them too!

Ingredients:

1 cup of canned pumpkin
1 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 egg
2 cups of flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 TBSP milk
1 TBSP vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips

Directions:

Combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla. In separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Dissolve baking soda in milk, and add to dry ingredients. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips (the recipe calls for semi-sweet, but I usually use milk chocolate and it tastes great).

The dough is not as dense and regular cookie dough...it's quite moist, so use a spoon and your finger to drop the dough on a cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes

Then share them with the hungry mugs in your house!

4 comments:

beapinkal said...

How cute this picture of Aubrey! I love her big smile. She is a cutie for sure.
and thanks for the recipe-i'll make them this week:)
Hugs,

Kristyn said...

Those look delish!

Oh, and my Twilight fan friend, I wanted to tell you - I had a dream that I was Bella and I was practically living out the plot in the first novel. Guess who was Edward? Michael Phelps. Random, but great abs, let me tell you!!

Somer said...

Everytime I scroll away from the picture of Aubrey, Jack says, "Momma, I naw tee." so I have to go back so he can flirt with her picture. I'm not getting very far reading anything.

Katie said...

Thanks Megan. I've never made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies before. I love the photo of Aubrey. I can hardly get my kids to smile for the camera and she always seems to be cheesin' it up. Thanks for reminding me about the cute girl clothes. I'm sure that between you with Aubrey and Kris with Ayva there are some adorable things I haven't even seen. Not that Joy doesnt' dress her girls darling too, she just has to think about dressing 3 of them while you guys get to focus on 1.