Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Linkage

Last night I was at my spinning class, and had just gotten to the point where I thought I might throw up (note: sprinting an hour after dinner...not a good idea). All of a sudden the instructor yells out "You can do hard things!" Pretty cool, right? And I can. I cycled 9.5 miles and burned nearly 800 calories. I solemnly swear that this class will get me through the holidays!

Also, if you are a parent or plan on being one someday, please read this article over at Segulla.

And just for cute's sake, here is a photo of my sweet momma who stayed with me and Bree while Matt was out of town this weekend. Bless her!

1 comment:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Hey! Remember us!? I went to bed bath and beyond today and the cute girl at the register looked JUST like you, too bad it wasn't tho! :(
You guys have such a cute family!