Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Time!

Well, we finally went out this week and got our pumpkins! There is a really cute pumpkin patch not far from our house, and we had a great time looking for the perfect pumpkins. Aubrey loved being pushed in the wheel barrow. She kept waving at every person we passed and trying to gnaw on the pumpkins.

Now all we need to do is figure out what we're going to be for Halloween. Talk about procrastination!

4 comments:

missy. said...

a baby in a wheelbarrow. i love it :)

Melanie said...

What is that all over Matt's face?!?! Has the BYU Honor Code left him completely!?

Aubs is about the cutest thing I've ever seen, though!

Two Dot Crew said...

Jordan and I just got Reiny's costume for halloween...it's a skunk! Jordan picked it because it's called "the little stinker" costume. Good luck with your search...when in doubt, google "baby halloween costumes"

Somer said...

She is so cute. Can I say that enough? I probably have a costume that would fit (after three girl costumes every year.) My sister was goin`g crazy for the picture of Aubrey in the wheelbarrow, she is so pretty.