We had to take one more drive through American Fork Canyon this weekend to enjoy the beautiful fall weather...and it couldn't have been more perfect! If you live in Utah...please take advantage of all this beauty! As you can tell from the photos, we had a great time.
I don't think this was a boring post at all! All these pictures that you took are great. I miss the fall season of Utah. And with the pictures that you took of your adorable family makes it even more beautiful! ;)
We used to do this every year, since driving the Alpine Loop was our second date, plus we would just go up there all the time the first couple years we were married and talk about anything and everything. I have a very soft spot in my heart for this drive!
5 comments:
I don't think this was a boring post at all! All these pictures that you took are great. I miss the fall season of Utah. And with the pictures that you took of your adorable family makes it even more beautiful! ;)
We used to do this every year, since driving the Alpine Loop was our second date, plus we would just go up there all the time the first couple years we were married and talk about anything and everything. I have a very soft spot in my heart for this drive!
Those are beautiful pictures. I do miss Utah. Esspecially during Conference Weekends. Thank you for posting the pictures. Your family is beautiful.
American Fork Canyon really is beautiful. I think the back side of Mount Timpanogas is prettyier than the one we see all the time.
sooo pretty.
Post a Comment