Friday, October 3, 2008

I Tagged Myself!

I saw this tag on someone else's blog, and even though they didn't tag me, I thought it looked like a fun one.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Hike the Grand Canyon
2. Go to Greece
3. Learn a second language
4. Learn patience (God is helping with this one already!)
5. Make really good chocolate chip cookies!
6. Take a dance class
7. Change someones life

7 things I do now:

1. Fix dinner 6 nights a week
2. Cheer Aubrey on in her physical therapy
3. Read at least one book every week
4. Blog Stalk
5. Go to Story Time
6. Experiment with new recipes
7. Spend time with family

7 things I can't do:

1. Stay on a diet
2. Math of any kind
3. Sleep in an un-made bed
4. Shut my big mouth
5. Sew
6. Let Aubrey cry (she's totally spoiled)
7. Decide who to vote for

7 things that attract me to my significant other:

1. Blue eyes
2. Work ethic
3. Sense of humor
4. Dedication to his family
5. Adventurous spirit
6. Love of the gospel
7. And who could forget those muscles!

7 Celebrities I like:

1. Ellen Degeneres
2. Steve Carell
3. Alicia Keys
4. Bill Cosby
5. Dave Matthews
6. George Clooney
7. Jerry Seinfeld

7 of my favorite foods

1. Pasta
2. Chocolate cupcakes
3. Cafe Rio pork salads
4. Popsicles
5. S'mores
6. Nutella
7. Fresh Pineapple

The End

1 comment: