Tonight Matt and I were watching a little bit of the Republican National Convention (please bless that the fall season will start soon!) and I couldn't help but notice that Matt seemed rather fond of Sarah Palin.First he commented on her feisty-ness. What can I say? The man likes feisty women!
Then he commented on how likable she is.
He kept complimenting her speech.
Then he said "Ya know, she's really attractive."
Ummm, what?
Matt: "I mean, she's a nice looking lady. She's lovely."
Me: "Did you just seriously use the word lovely?"
Matt: "Well, she has really nice hair. She's hip, ya know? She has hip glasses!"
Me: "Matt, I think you have a crush on Sarah Palin."
Matt: "You may be right".
Just as long as it doesn't affect his politics!!
9 comments:
That's funny because my husband who never really comments on women or anything said this morning about Sarah Palin, "I like her hair." What? It totally shocked me!
That's hysterical! My husband just finished watching her speech and is CLEARLY twitterpated. Who does that tramp think she is? :)
Oops - posted under the wrong account!
Hee hee hee! I can totally see Matt oogling the would be VP! She's no contest though, don't worry!
Does oogling mean what I think it means? You know what I mean, right?!
Haha! Yes...oogling is the right word!
HA! I love it! And her glasses. :)
wow,.... lovely? did he really say lovely? :) that is funny.
LOL! I guess she really is a lovely, feisty lady. She has nothing on you though ;)
Post a Comment