Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aubrey Got Tagged

Name and meaning: We found several meaning for the name Aubrey, but the two I like best are noble and bright.
Age: 18 months
Nicknames: Aubs, Bree, Stinks, Sis, and Sister
Favorite activities: Listening to people talk to her on the phone, singing songs, opening and closing books, swimming, going for walks, grocery shopping, and playing with her Daddy.
Favorite Foods: Apple sauce, cheese, chicken, and pretty much anything Matt and I eat.
Least favorite foods: For some reason Aubrey really hates mashed potatoes. Crazy girl!
Favorite music: If she is upset her favorite songs for soothing are You Are My Sunshine and My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean. Her bedtime standards are various primary songs, and her favorite playtime song is Once There Was a Snowman with the actions, of course.
Favorite toys: Right now her favorite toy is one that Grandma let us barrow. It's a big gumball machine. But mostly Bree likes to play with things that aren't meant to be played with.
Favorite book: "Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon" and "Green Eggs and Ham".
Favorite item of clothing: Aubrey doesn't seems to care to much about clothing yet. Thank Goodness!
What makes her happy: Spending time with Matt, playing with my keys when we're shopping, her sippy cup, attention, her pink blankie, and being outside.
What makes her sad: Physical therapy, nap time (we've been battling this over the past week), when someone takes something away from her.
Now I tag: Rachael's Juliet, Britton's Noa, and Melanie's Leah.

3 comments:

Nat said...

So fun to learn more about Aubrey! Megan - if you still want to talk about MK give me a call. Or, I'm actually doing a bridal fair all day tomorrow in Sandy, and if you're interested I can give you the address and you can stop by and see what it is exactly that I do. Talk later!

Hoenes Family said...

What a little cutie! I loved your conversation with Matt on Sarah Palin. I laughed right out loud.

whitney said...

That pic of her is just BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. She has the prettiest eyes and curls! My kids both love You Are My Sunshine too-it's one of our classic lullabys.