A few things I couldn't live without...
-The Public Library. Oh my goodness. Do you know what I love more than reading? Reading books that I don't have to buy!
-Chapstick. Seriously, I think that even though I've lived in Utah for 7 years now, my lips have never adjusted to the dryness. I need my burts bee's.
-So You Think You Can Dance. Let's be honest. There is nothing but a whole lotta crap on tv during the summer. And that's good...because who wants to be inside watching tv all summer long? Not me! But thank heavens for my Wednesday night delight of dancing. I can't get enough!
-The grill. Matt does the cooking when we grill. Enough said.
-Baby Tylenol. Have I mentioned that Bree has 14 teeth? Yeah, and pretty much the last 5 came all at once.
-Hobby Lobby. It's my new best friend, and worst enemy.
-My bath tub. Yeah, that's right. Even in the summer. Last night I soaked and listened to some music, and after 20 minutes I felt like a new woman.
What are your must have's?
4 comments:
1. Chocolate. Some deny it, I say embrace it!
2. MNO- it's always even better for me than I expect.
3. Naps- neither of us are very pleasant to be around without them.
And I'm with ya on the library books- have you gotten much further in The Reading Group? I haven't touched it...
Megan, I didn't know you were into "So You Think You Can Dance." I get so excited every Wednesday and Thursday because I know I get to watch it. We don't have cable or TVO or anything so I stick in an old VHS, push record and wait till my boys are asleep to enjoy it all by myself.
I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF MATT AND BREE ON THE SIDE OF YOUR BLOG! :) nuff said.
Your first three are totally some of my must haves as well. I love "so you think you can dance."
Post a Comment