Friday, July 18, 2008

Megan's Year Of No Fear

Well, you probably didn't know this, but my 25th birthday is just around the corner! And let me tell you what... I am so excited! I am excited to go on a date with my boyfriend (slash husband). I am excited for my birthday wishes. And I am excited for cake!

But more than anything else I am excited to turn 25. Here's why.

I am in such a good place in my life right now. I have an amazing family, a beautiful new home, strength in the gospel, and more then a little job satisfaction. Life is good. I feel like I have been so blessed during my 24th year, and I can't wait to see what my 25th year has in store.

Not long ago I was invited to a blog created by a few women whose goal is to live a year with no fear. They share different experiences and every Wednesday they open it up for anonymous confessions. And the year of no fear concept has really stuck with me. I've really been thinking about it a lot lately, and I think it has empowered me.

So, I am declaring my 25th year as my year of no fear!

Stay tuned for updates.

1 comment:

Jeri Hazelton said...

I was so touched by your post! I can't even begin to describe the difference this last year has made for me. I'm so excited for you to try the challenge! When is your birthday? Mrs. B and I were so impressed by your post we wanted to know if we could feature you in an upcoming post. Let us know....yearofnofear@gmail.com
Thanks!