Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cuteness

I don't really have a whole lot to blog about these days. Aubrey and I have both had little colds, Matt has been working a lot, and it's hot. That's about it. But here are some cute pictures!


Our favorite time of day is when Daddy gets home! It doesn't matter how cranky or irritable Bree has been that day, she is SO excited to play with her dad, and Matt is always excited too!
Bree is the biggest cheeser ever. And she has a lot of teeth!
Our dear friends Missy and Kya came over for a visit the other day. Bree and Kya had a fun time wrestling...eh, I mean playing together.
the end

7 comments:

Amy Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Jane said...

How cute..I love cheesy smile faces. Your new home is beautiful! And I love that kitchen also, how exciting :)

missy. said...

ha, those two are so cute. i'm so glad you got a picture of the intensely aggressive hug. so i am feeling really bad because i wanted to hang out with you again this week...but it's been so crazy. especially with some of the family stuff that i told you about last week. i don't think i'm going to make it out to your house again :( i'm sorry. if you wanted to stop by here sometime before saturday morning, you're welcome to--just give me a call.

Eliza said...

The title of this post says is perfectly "cuteness!!"

Unknown said...

so darn cute... Bree is so full of personality.

Ann said...

We've got colds at our house too! What's that about - it's July for heaven's sake! My mom checked out your blog and thinks Aubrey is absolutely adorable.

Kika VilaNova said...

she is just soooooooooooooo cute!!!

:)