On Friday night we went over to our neighbors/friends house to play games. So fun! We played Cranium Whoonu, and had a great time!

On Saturday morning we went over to the bank and signed our lives away. Just kidding! We just met with our loan officer to get everything in place for our home loan. It's amazing how many things we had to sign...and we haven't even closed yet! But we're so excited. Assuming that everything goes well we should be moving the last weekend of this month.
Then we went to my all time favorite store! I seriously love Target. And I came seriously close to buying some leggings. Leggings! Do I dare? I'm gonna need some more time to think about it.
Then we went to my all time favorite store! I seriously love Target. And I came seriously close to buying some leggings. Leggings! Do I dare? I'm gonna need some more time to think about it.
After that we went home and had lunch, then we all took naps. Glorious naps. We packed a few boxes, we cleaned a little, we played. Then we took a walk to the duck pond and fed some hungry ducks! Let me tell ya, those ducks aren't scared of people. One came right up to Matt and ate bread out of his hand while he was holding Bree. She wasn't too sure about it...but she did seem to like watching them.Then after Bree went to sleep we locked the door and took the monitor over to our neighbors house again (it's amazing that they don't seem sick of us) and watched this hilarious movie, whilst eating popcorn and delicious fudge.
Today Aubrey took a nap for 1 hour and 30 minutes...and don't think we didn't too! Church was great, and Bree did great in Nursery! Hallelujah!Overall it was an amazingly relaxing (hence all the napping) weekend. The only bad part was when Aubrey rolled off of her changing table today while I was being a bad/horrible/neglectful mother and taking my sweet time picking out a dress for her to wear. But she recovered after about 5 minutes of crying and cuddling.
5 comments:
If you buy leggings, you and I are going to have to throw down. And I don't care that you're a mother. I'll beat you to within an inch of your life. Leggings are foul, ugly, foul, grotesque, foul inventions foisted on this world by none other than Satan's personal costume designer. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
Trust me. They didn't look good on Madonna in the 80s. They didn't look good on ANYONE in the 90s, and they still don't look good now.
Love you! :)
P.S. Obviously, buy what you want. I trust your fashion sense (most of the time). And if you do buy them, just don't ever let me see you wearing them...because then I won't be able to be your brother anymore.
P.P.S., Seriously though. I love you! Do whatever you want. (Leggings?) :)
Hey, I do the weekend update (which sounds like a Saturday Night Live skit... :)) every week. In fact, now that I've made that "clever" connection, that will be my title for next Monday... So, I don't think this is boring to read!
Leggings! Did they have lace at the bottom? A la 1989/90ish?? If so, I must get some. Because, I have jelly shoes, and I'm wanting to get the leggings with lacy bottoms to finish out the look ;).
Glad you had a relaxing weekend!
Whilst, huh? It was a great batch of fudge, if I do say so myself!
i love that movie :)
I love the leggings idea... I think you would look adorable in them with some cute flats and a cute comfy dress... Hope everything goes well with moving... it's coming up so soon!
Post a Comment