Just in case you were wondering...this is what Bree looks like when she's teething.

I don't know what this is...but it cracks me up!

And this is what Bree looks like when she realizes I'm taking her picture. She is such a ham!

Oh, and btw this little girl is 15 months old!
6 comments:
I know I say this a lot but your little girl is seriously adorable. She has such a beautiful hair color with cute little curls in the back. She has stunningly beautiful eyes and about the darn cutest expressions ever.
I can just imagine her cute giggle to go along with some of those pictures. :-D
I love these pictures! She is so pretty!
She is very cute Megan. It looks like she is going to inherited her Mom's beautiful curly hair!
She is totally a ham. At least she smiles for the camera though. She's so adorable.
Gorgeous eyes! It's weird that she looks like Matt but in female form...
HAHAH! I laughed out loud at that second picture! So incredibly cute!
Post a Comment