Monday, June 9, 2008

Hugs!

Aside from being delayed in her gross motor and fine motor skills, Aubrey is also behind in her speech development. Since she doesn't say any words Matt and I have often wondered how much she really understands. Well tonight we learned that she understands "can momma have a hug?" and "can daddy have a hug?" And it's not a fluke. She's been doing it all night!

8 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

So sweet!!!

Erica said...

Oh so cute! What a special treat to get from your little one. She truly is adorable :)

Melanie said...

I love it! Aubrey's so sweet. And what a cute new layout!

Kika VilaNova said...

aaawww isn't that hug worth a billion words? she is SUCH A DOLL!:)

Lauren Davison said...

So cute! And I love the new layout, too! :)

missy. said...

that is soooo cute; i watched it three times already :)

Nat said...

So precious!

Unknown said...

I love this part! When they start understanding, and doing sweet things.