"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Standing Tall
Look! Aubrey is learning how to stand up! She has been working so hard at physical therapy and at home, and we could not be more proud of her. We are just so thankful for every bit of progress that she makes. With all the rainy weather the past few days we've had the chance to spend more time at home...and it has been delightful! Today was spent singing silly songs, reading books, cleaning together (which means I cleaned while Aubrey happily played by herself close by), and cuddling. It's funny how the simple things are really what makes us the happiest.

She's pretty tall when you see her standing up, huh? I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
How exciting!! Look how strong she is!
Aubrey sure is a super star! ...and she's got adorable legs. :-D
She's so sweet. I am glad that you can enjoy staying in doors, I can't stand it! It has been cold and rainy here too. bleh!
She is so cute! What a hard workin' little doll! Good luck with the house decision. You never know what may come your way as you ponder and pray. Is it just so great that Matt is done? Yeah! We found a house to rent in Woodburn, two blocks from Jay's work and a block from Hannah's granparents! :) It was made possible by some fabulous members. We feel truly blessed. Again, good luck with your decision on the house! So exciting!
Good work Aubrey, that's so exciting. She does look pretty tall, maybe she will take after Matt.
You have a way of blogging that emotionally involves everyone who reads...so therefore seeing Aubrey stand up so well makes me feel so proud of all her amazing progress as well!!! Way to go Bree!!!
Yeah for Aubrey! She looks like such a little girl (as in not a baby) when she's standing, so cute!
Holy smokes! I leave for two days and this is what I see!? That is awesome! We love you, Aubs!
Hooray! I am so excited for her! I bet she is pretty pleased with how strong she is!
Aubrey is so adorable, Megan...I love her blue eyes! I think reunion time is in order! Let me know when would be good for you and let's make something happen.
congratulations!!!
Post a Comment