I saw your baby for the first time in person yesterday and she is even cuter in person. i tried to tell you yesterday but didn't get to. You're a great mom.
You two are so cute! And just so you know, as I was thinking about things to talk about in my talk, I thought of you as a mom...especially in the part about love knowing no bounds.
3 comments:
ahhh... so cute! Happy Mother's Day to you!
I saw your baby for the first time in person yesterday and she is even cuter in person. i tried to tell you yesterday but didn't get to. You're a great mom.
You two are so cute! And just so you know, as I was thinking about things to talk about in my talk, I thought of you as a mom...especially in the part about love knowing no bounds.
Post a Comment