This weekend my brother Matt is visiting from Seattle. So today we went to my parents house to spend the day with him/them, as well as offer Mother's Day wishes. Aside from Aubrey needing to be held by me (and only me) ALL day long, we had a really good time. We got to go visit my cousin and her new baby, eat some yummy food, and just visit. I haven't seen my brother since Aubrey was about 3 weeks old, so it was really nice to be together again. As usual, the photographic evidence of our visit revolves mostly around this sweet little face:)
Bree is a girl after my own heart. She loves sunglasses. I had 3 pair in the car... so I gave her a pair and they kept her entertained for at least 20 minutes.
Here's all of us. I swear Bree had a cute outfit on... but we forgot a bib...so it was ruined by the time this picture was taken. Sometimes I don't know why I even try!
She got so messy in fact, that a bath in grandma's sink was needed
Gotta love those blue eyes!
Thankfully Aubrey fell asleep in the car on the way home, and went right to bed once we got here. I sure do miss the days when Aubrey would fall asleep in the car all the time. I have a feeling that we would spend a lot more time with my folks if she were a better traveler!
5 comments:
Her eyes are just... amazing!1
Girl, whenever you want to come to the cafe let me know! I will always give you the 40% discount OR, if you come at night, I can hook you up with buy one get one free, yay!1
I can't get enough of their food, heheh
hugs!!
I love those eyes, too! :)
She has the most beautiful blue eyes! And her eyelashes are SO LONG! They practically go up to her eye brows. I can't believe how mature she's looking.
Bree has the most beautiful eyes and long eyelashes! Happy Mother's Day.
If you hadn't said something I wouldn't have even noticed she wasn't wearing something cute. She looks pretty cute to me. And her eyes really are beautiful.
Post a Comment