Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tag #3782009

1. What time did you get-up this morning? 7:38
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds please!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? In St. George Matt and I saw 21
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal or peanut butter toast
6. What is your middle name? my maiden name
7. What food do you dislike? Beets
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Do people really buy CD's anymore? I've been listening to Ingrid Michaelson a lot lately
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mitsubishi Galant
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Bacon Avocado from Kneaders!
11. What characteristic do you despise? Inconsistency
12. Favorite item of clothing? I really love my new black handbag, does that count?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world, on vacation, where would you go? Switzerland
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Something cheap
15. Where would you go to retire? Somewhere close to family
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? When I turned 19 my roommates threw a surprise party for me that involved being kidnapped by cowboys, blindfolded, and driven to a far away destination. We ended up camping out under the stars...it was awesome!
17 . Favorite sport to watch? basketball
18. When is your birthday? Summer:)19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Oh please...night!
20. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2. 1/2 size bigger since I got preggers with Bree
21. Pets? No thanks. One poopy bum is enough for me right now, thank you very much. Although a cute little turtle named Bernard wouldn't be so bad!
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Matt graduated and started his new job, Aubrey is pushing up on her hands and knees, and waving. We're hoping to buy a house this summer.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A storm chaser
24. How are you today? Content
25. What is your favorite candy? hhmmm, peanut butter m&m's, and sour patch kids
26. What is your favorite flower? Pink Daisy and roses
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Mother's day!28. What is your full name? Ingomo Mustafa Vacusaroosh
29. What are you listening to right now? Matt laughing at the TV in the other room.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Leftover baked ziti
31. Do you wish on stars? always!
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
33. How is the weather right now? cold and windy.
34.Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
35. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper
36. Favorite restaurant? Carrabas
37. Hair color? Auburn (fancy for red)
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie Dolls
39. Summer or winter? Summer
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate by far
41. Favorite cereal? Kix
42. The last time you cried? Monday
43. What is under your bed? the ironing board
44. What did you do last night? Went to a going away party
45. What are you afraid of? something bad happening to my family, and spiders
46. Salty or Sweet? Depends...Sometimes I crave both!
47. How many keys on your key ring? Dunno
48. How many years at your current job? 1
49. Favorite day of the week? Friday
50. How many towns have you lived in? 5 I think...
tag - you're it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness, that was a long tag! But because you are so cool, I actually got through the whole thing!

Rachel said...

I had a sandwhich from kneaders for the first time last week and it was amazing. It was one of the best tasting sandwhiches I think I've ever tasted.