Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aubrey had a really bad day yesterday. She is getting two new teeth right now (yep, that's 8 teeth for this little tyke). She was crying and whiny all day, and who can blame her? I was really frustrated because I couldn't get her to eat anything. She really loses her appetite when she's teething. I was looking and searching for something to give her that would help her calm down. I came across a box of biter biscuits. I stopped giving those to her a while ago because she didn't seems to like them, and when pieces broke off in her mouth she would gag on it. But I tried again, and she loved it! She ate the whole thing without gagging (those teeth come in handy, don't they?) and I was able to do dishes for a whole 10 minutes without any whining! Woo Hoo! She made a pretty good mess, but that's what baths are for:)

Today, however, was wonderful. We spent the morning with my sister in-law and my little niece. Then this afternoon we spent the day outside. It was so warm and sunny that we just couldn't bare to be inside. So we took a walk and then played outside with our lovely neighbors/friends. When it was finally time to go in and get dinner going we had to open the windows and bring the outside in with us. It was glorious. I may just cry a little tomorrow when the rain comes.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't cry! I might though. Yesterday was beautiful! I hate the cold. I love those moments that make the whole day better.

Aubrey said...

I'm so glad to hear that warmth is comming to Utah. Enjoy! We just love the outside. Good luck with the mouthful of teeth Bree has coming her way.

Kristyn said...

Ahhh, warmer weather amidst snow is amazing. Have you tried Orajel for her teeth? It has been a lifesaver for us. Literally!