Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day Photos

Happy Leap Day to all! After one horrible visit at kiddie kandids earlier this week we decided to try again today...and it went great. Aubrey pulled out some gorgeous smiles for her Leap Day photo shoot:)


This last one in my favorite. She was right in the middle of a full on giggle when this photo was taken! Isn't she a cutie pie?

As for the blog title...I will post more on that later! Thanks for all the suggestions!

6 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

So precious! I love that top!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, I love those pictures... what a happy baby. I love her shirt too.

Eliza said...

Oh my gosh, I *heart* all those pictures, especially the giggle one. They turned out so great.

p.s. Aubrey dresses WAY cuter than I ever do. I need to take some tips from your little cutie-pie.

Sally said...

I can't stop looking at these pictures. They're absolutely adorable!

It's Miller Time said...

She is so cute!

Ann said...

I love Aubrey's pictures. I can't believe how grown up she looks and how well she is sitting in all her pictures. She's losing that baby look and is starting to look like a little girl, it's so fun!!