Ha! Wow, I'm so glad that I asked for advice from all of my blogging friends. I can't believe how many suggestions I got! Your creativity astounds me. Here are my thoughts on some of the suggestions.
"Megan Nelson is Megan Tea's favorite person, because she is really, really funny" - While I loved this suggestion (wink wink)...I felt it might send the wrong message. But I really, really like you too Megan Tea;)
"teeth are not for biting." or "feet are for the floor."- Missy, I think I was laughing out loud for a good five minutes after reading this. I'm sure no one else really gets it...but I thought it was awesome!
"The good, the bad, the ugly"- Sally, this really does say it all, doesn't it? (P.S. I really think you should blog. What are you waiting for girl? I want to see more pictures of the babes!)
"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"- Hey! What are you trying to say? Just kidding...this title is all too fitting:)
"There's No Place I'd Rather Be"- While that sounds good in theory...I think there are plenty of times I can think of other places I'd rather be. Like Hawaii, or a spa, or a chocolate factory...oh wait. Does that make me sound like a bad mom?
"Sweat Pants, Spit-up, & Sticky Fingers"- Me likey.
And the winner is......
*drum roll*
Sally!
The new blog title will be... "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"
However, I liked so many that I may have to do a monthly rotation or something.
(p.s. thanks to everyone who already liked my title. you're nice)
5 comments:
And I here I thought that "The Saga of Sausage Toes" would be it... ;)
Wow, I'm so flattered! I've thought about starting a blog but I already spend too much time reading everyone else's.
I really like the new title. I guess I understand why you didn't pick my idea ;)
Ooo, I love it! It's sooo true of being a SAHM w/a sweet (sometimes loud and messy) little girl! Very good pick.
I'm so lame...I was just watching Shrek II and thought of a funny blog name...not that I think you should use it cause I like your blog name now. It was "Happiness...just a tear drop away" It made me laugh.
Post a Comment