So, this morning as I was straightening my hair (it takes a long time) I was thinking about my blog. I was thinking about how much I HATE my blog title. I mean really, "A Mother's Blog"? You can't get more boring and generic. So then I was trying to think of something new and clever. Something that actually said something about what my blog really is. I was trying to think of some saying, or play on words. But honestly, I'm not in a creative or clever mood this morning.
Help?
Here's the deal. I would love some suggestions for a new blog title. If you have any, leave a comment. And, if I end up choosing your title, you'll win a prize! Yeah, something really special too. Like a play date with me and Aubrey, or a plate of cookies, or a really nice note:)
(Note: On the off chance that you don't actually like my blog, don't leave a suggestion...cause it could be mean)
(Another note: But if you don't leave a comment I won't assume you don't like my blog. I'm just saying is all)
(The End)
21 comments:
Hmmm... I always liked A Mother's Blog... but how about... wow, this is hard... okay, nevermind.
I like A Mother's blog title too. I think it is cute. But i'll think about it and i'll come back:)
I'm kind of suffering from a block here. It is important that you like your blog name though... The only thing I can think of right now is "And then there were three..." or something like that. Let me think about it.
I think you should call it "Megan Nelson is Megan Tea's favorite person, because she is really, really funny" what do you think?
ok one idea! How about: Sweet pieces from our life.
But maybe you wouldn't say anything like this in english...I don't know:)
i'm leaving a comment so you feel loved, but i have no fabulous ideas. note the fact that my blog title implies we have one loved child and one who...just...sort of isn't in the title...or something.
I can't really help. . .to be honest, Mike named our blog. And considering he has the creative gene, and our blog name still isn't that interesting. . .well, anyway, good luck!
i think you should call it: "teeth are not for biting." or "feet are for the floor."
that would be awesome.
I love your blog title. I think it fits just perfectly!
The good, the bad, the ugly
What about "Just another day in Paradise"? Its from a song.
Or "The Blog with No Name"
I dont think this really fits, but while I'm on the names of movies and books, there's "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
Or "There's No Place I'd Rather Be"
I really need to get a life and not post 20 comments on ths post!
Sheesh, that's a tough request. Obviously, by looking at my blog name, I'm not the most creative or qualified on the matter but I'll give it a shot...
*Megan on Motherhood
*Sweat Pants, Spit-up, & Sticky Fingers
*Our Joy & Rejoicing
*The Nelson Nest
*My daughter is so DANG CUTE!
...that's all I've got...
Two girls, a guy, and a . . .pizza. . .?
I like this one:
Two girls, a guy, and a . . .pizza. . .?
Good luck
Hey girl, I just blogged about last night, check it out! I will send the pictures to your email later :)
About the name to your blog, I have no idea, I think mine is superduperboring! Maybe try to find something you like or it's funny and use it as the name, for example Seinfeld's famous phrase "Not that there's anything wrong with it" get what I mean? But yeah, I don't know!
hugs!!
ok, what about "Notes from the Nelsons"?
I can't really think of anything good, I think you're title is pretty good now. I came up with our title (The McRae Collective) by just stealing from Dan's favorite movie, "The Collective". (It's a bike movie that only bike nerds have heard of.) If there's something you really like you could just steal a line or name from it. Sorry, I'm not much help.
p.s. sorry for the bad grammar, I meant "your".
Post a Comment