Ummmm, I'm trying to figure out why I can't get all my old links onto my new layout. Don't be offended if you aren't listed under my friends category...I'm just having a hard time with blogger at the moment. You're all still my friends:)
Oh I should have put up a warning! That's what happened to me. Everything was deleted from the side bar when I put up a new template. I had to put everything in new. Is that what you did or did you figure something else out? I'm not planning on changing my background for awhile now.
3 comments:
Oh I should have put up a warning! That's what happened to me. Everything was deleted from the side bar when I put up a new template. I had to put everything in new. Is that what you did or did you figure something else out? I'm not planning on changing my background for awhile now.
Oi-I'm sorry. That's sucks! My sister got her template from Pyzam too and had the same problem!
I love the layout. I was actually going to change ours to that exact layout a month ago, but I didn't want to have to redo everything!
Post a Comment