Monday, January 14, 2008

Cute Baby

This picture was taken over Christmas break (hence Matt's super sexy facial hair). Look how good Aubrey is doing at sitting up! It is getting better and better every day. She does it the best when we put on a Baby Einstein DVD for her:) She has gotten to where she will sit unsupported for a few minutes now...exciting, huh? Today Matt told me that while I was gone doing my visiting teaching he was practicing with her. He said she was doing so good that he actually got up and left the room to get something, and when he came back she was still sitting there by herself! (I was a little horrified when he first told me. I was afraid he would say she fell over and smacked her head on the floor and then cried really hard. But she didn't:) I'm just really proud of her! Oh, and have I mentioned that she got another tooth? Yep, her top right tooth has made it's appearance and we are pretty sure we'll see the left one any day now.

Ok, I'm done gushing now!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh, that makes me so happy! You have a beautiful girl!

Ann said...

Yeah Aubrey!! We are so happy for all of you. And aren't you glad you've stopped nursing now that she's got all those teeth?!?

Mrs. H said...

That's very exciting that she is getting better at sitting up by herself. But you should not get worried about he falling over, she will get lots and lots of bumps and bruises...it's all a part of growing up. We have been wanting to get family photos done for about a couple of weeks and every time one of Caleb's bruises (on his forehead) goes away, he bumps into the wall again. They're bound to do it, you just have to be there to comfort them. And Congrats on more teeth.

whitney said...

Yay! Yay! for Aubrey! She's doing so well! I have to agree w/Jason, Chole, & Caleb-the bumps and bruises just don't stop. Just today Ezra gave himself a black eye!