Whitney tagged me, and it looks like a fun one...so here goes!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1) Trying to figure out what to do with my unruly curly red hair. This was during the unfortunate days when there was no such thing as a straight iron (well, not for white girls anyway). I think this was around the time when I discovered the magic of mousse!
2) Cheer leading
3) Missing my oldest brother who was on a mission
4) I think during this time I was going from "boyfriend" to "boyfriend". You know, when you say you are "going out" with someone, but you actually never really go anywhere!
5) Fighting my mom to the death about early morning seminary. She won, by the way:)
5 things on my to-do list today...
1) Make Aubrey's P.T. appointment
2) Take cookies to my visiting teachees
3) Dust
4) Go to the store
5) Breathe
5 Snacks I enjoy...
1) Popcorn
2) Oreo Malt from Burger Supreme!!!
3) Chocolate cake
4) Celery with peanut butter (it makes me feel like a kid)
5) home-made cookies
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1) Duh! I would sue the crap out of Blue Cross Blue Shield (probably not really, but that is how I feel at the moment).
2) Pay off Aubrey's Medical bills and our other debts
3) Donate a large chunk to local family support agencies
4) Buy a house and decorate it to the T!
5) TRAVEL!!!!
3 of my bad habits...
1) Cursing under my breath at stupid drivers (this has gotten a lot better since having Aubrey:)
2) Never getting my hair out of the drain when I'm finished showering...gross, huh?
3) Forgetting to call people back
5 Places I have lived...
1) Albion, MI
2) Battle Creek, MI
3) Logan, UT
4) Sandy, UT
5) Provo,UT
5 Jobs I've had...
1) camp counselor
2) Quizno's sandwich maker!
3) USU peer advisor
4) house parent in crisis nursery (in Logan)
5) Parent Advocate
5 things people probably don't know about me...
1) I have a thing with sticking my hand in dirty dish water, or with really nasty grimy dishes. It really makes me wanna gag. Give me poop and puke and I'm good...but for some reason dirty dishwater really gives me the willies!
2) I am a horrible procrastinator. This has been a problem my whole life. I tend to put things off until the last minute and then stress out when I'm out of time. I'm getting better at this because of the insurance stuff we're dealing with right now...but it's still a battle.
3) I think I am an in-the-closet feminist. I chose to be a SAHM, and I am sooo glad. I wouldn't have it any other way. I believe in traditional roles, for sure. But, nobody better tell me what my job is!!! Before I married Matt I dated a guy that was a total chauvinistic pig. He would never let me drive when we went somewhere and he would always tell me exactly what his wife would do/be like. He needed a good swift kick in the pants, and I nearly gave it to him:)
4) The first time Matt took me skiing, I cried like a baby when I fell! Hahaha!
5) When I was younger I always said I wanted to be different then my mom. Now I would give anything to go back and pay better attention, so I could be more like her now!
Wow, that was long. I am tagging anyone who is up for it!
2 comments:
That was loads of fun to read and I learned so much about you! Thanks for playing along and I hope your day has been better than it's been lately.
Dear Megan! Sorry that I'm writing this here but I just wanted to remind you for the little party tomorrow (Friday) night in my house at 5:00pm. See you there!
Post a Comment