Thursday, December 13, 2007

Early Christmas

Today Aubrey and I got to go and spend the day with Grandma! Except for the fact that Aubrey only took one 30 minute nap all day, we had a great time. Grandma's house is filled with beautiful Christmas decorations and fun new things to play with. Bree just couldn't miss out on all the action. Grandma even gave her an early Christmas present to practice her opening skills for the big day.
" Oh, thank you Grandma!"
"this string stuff feels kinda cool..."
"look! a multi-colored box! Just what I've always wanted!"
"mmm...tasty paper..."
Aubrey's gift ended up being a beautiful Christmas dress, pretty black dress shoes, and some tights. We'll be sure to post pictures of the finished product when she wears it all to church!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! she is so cute, she was so excited. I think kids seem more excited about the wrapping than the actual gift.

whitney said...

She's just so cute-I can't get over her gorgeous smile! I love that grandma gave her a pre-Christmas gift-aren't grandma's the best for that sort of thing?!

Aubrey said...

Your daughter is a doll! Christmas makes for fun memories... especially with kids! Its so fun to see how you and your family are doing. I've finally started a little blog site for our family. I miss you guys!