Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Favorites

My two favorite people in the world, and Aubrey's favorite Dolly Sue:) Aubrey is always so happy when Daddy comes home. It doesn't matter what kind of mood she was in previously...when he walks in the door she just lights up (and so does he)!
Hugs for Bree and hugs for Dolly Sue
I really love it when Aubrey "kisses" me. She is really trying to eat my cheek, and she leaves massive amounts of drool on my face, but could there really be anything sweeter?
Where would all the light be in our home without this little sweetie?!


4 comments:

beapinkal said...

this last one is my favorite for today:) She is so cute with those big huge eyes:)

Melanie said...

So sweet! Let's get our girls together and play today!

Kristin Hanson said...

So cute! I love how babies can only give open mouth kisses!

Kathryn Cooper said...

So cute! I just love when they eat your face off. Tyson sometimes gets so excited that he pulls my face towards him to go for the kill. A mom's life can be so fun.