Saturday, November 17, 2007

LOVE

Things I love...

I love my friend Ann...thanks for stopping by the other day. You are the cutest!

I love store bought chocolate milk (yay for leftovers from the V.T. workshop!)

I love when Aubrey plays with my hair and watches me while she nurses.

I love my new autumn place mats (thanks momma).

I love when Matt does the dishes because he knows how much I HATE it:)

I love my sassy pointy brown boots.

I love brand new makeup.

I love finishing a good book that has a happy ending.

I LOVE that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and that means Matt has 2 days off next week!

Also, Bree is sprouting two teeth at the same time...so I also love infant Tylenol and cold teething rings!

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Thank goodness for baby tylenol. Caleb sprouted his 2 bottom teeth at the same time and then about a week after they cut through he had two more teeth cut and about 2 weeks after that, his top front teeth cut. So he cut and grew 6 teeth within a month! Baby tylenol is a Godsend!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Infant tylenol is the best! I used teething tablets too, but I'm not sure if they actually worked.

missy. said...

hey, kya's got two teeth too! you can just see them poking through her gums.

i love that we're going to hang out next week! i get there tuesday night, so don't forget to call me and let me know when you're available to get together...

Mrs. H said...

Yeah, Caleb started teething again. He's drooling everywhere, his cheeks are rosy, and he's cranky. Gotta love the tylenol. Hope you are doing well!

Unknown said...

i love sassy pointy brown boots too! and I love you in them.