Wednesday, November 28, 2007

LOL

Need a good laugh? Take a look at the face Aubrey was pulling after her bath last night! I have no idea what she was doing...but it was hilarious! And, check out those teeth!

8 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Cute...she kinda looks like she's doing a monkey face with her big cheeks and flared nose. Thanks for sharing the picture, I needed a little giggle.

Ann said...

I love when babies start getting teeth, they look so grown up. Look at those big eyes! She's so cute even when pulling faces. You two are welcome to come over anytime, we'd love to see you!

Erica said...

That is so funny! What a cutie :)

Jason Morales said...

That's great! I was laughing out loud. She always makes the funniest faces!

Megan said...

who is pballguru?

Kristin Hanson said...

I love it - she looks like a Who from the Grinch!

Kristyn said...

Megan, I think it's the Morales' with the pballguru. Ask them to be sure. But I think I recognize it from an email address long ago.

I might be kind of late tonight to your thing, but not too late. Maybe I'll just meet you guys at the restuarant. Can you text or call me where you're going when you all decide?

And, it's a good thing the movie didn't work out the other day - I got a flat tire shortly after talking to you and spent the next few hours taking care of it. So much for plasma. I just gave up $150. That sucks.

See you tonight! I'm excited!

Kristin Hanson said...

Sure, I'll send some recipes your way that are pretty easy. GF food isn't too hard, mainly meat and potatoes :)