Aubrey is cute. That's all there is to it. Every morning after she wakes up to eat the first time, she comes back to bed with me since Matt is usually up getting ready for school or already at work. This has come to be one of my favorite times of the day. I really like to watch her fall back to sleep all cozy and warm in our bed.
This morning after she came to bed with me, I quickly started falling asleep again before she did (we always say we're going to go to bed early, but it never happens). All of a sudden she woke me up by whacking me in the face! I looked at her and she smiled like she was thinking "that's what you get for falling asleep before me!" After laying there watching her play with the blankets for a while I came to the conclusion that she wasn't going to be going back to sleep. so I scooped her up to cuddle and hug good morning. I started pretending to eat her nose and she was laughing (giggling, really) so hard! This went on for minutes:)
I love being a mom <3
1 comment:
I know what you mean! I love bringing Leah to bed with me, but she always thrashes around and I get smacked in the face, but it is still worth getting to see her snuggled up and sleeping.
Post a Comment