"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
jealous!!!!!
I love your blog! It's so fun to see pictures and read more about what's going on! Aubrey is so cute!
Hi there! We set our blog to private so can you email me your email address so I can email you an invite? I love to see all your cute pics on your blog, it's so fun!
p.s. our email is sethcarrol@yahoo.com
I love this! And the pear juice that was matting Leah's hair down isn't even that noticable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
jealous!!!!!
I love your blog! It's so fun to see pictures and read more about what's going on! Aubrey is so cute!
Hi there! We set our blog to private so can you email me your email address so I can email you an invite? I love to see all your cute pics on your blog, it's so fun!
p.s. our email is sethcarrol@yahoo.com
I love this! And the pear juice that was matting Leah's hair down isn't even that noticable!
Post a Comment